- Tiếng Việt
- Српски језик
Special arrangements because of Corona
- Please call in advance to make an appointment.
- Only one person at a time may be seated in the waiting area (if necessary, with a companion or family member). Also, only one person at a time may enter the consultation room.
- The wearing of a mouth and nose covering is obligatory for both counselors and staff.
- After entering the polyclinic, hands must be thoroughly disinfected or washed (min.20 sec. With soap and water).
- In case of suspicion, please stay at home and contact us by phone! Suspected cases should also be reported by telephone to the responsible health office or family doctor. At present, persons with respiratory symptoms in particular are to be regarded as justified cases of suspicion.
Information from the city of Leipzig
Current information on the containment of the coronavirus in Leipzig is now also available in Arabic, English, Russian, Romanian, Spanish and Vietnamese: www.leipzig.de/coronavirus
CABL e.V. offers social counseling for people who currently have no regular access to the health care system. The clearing office helps to find cost bearers and to achieve a connection to the regular health care system. As long as there is no insurance coverage, medical treatment can be organized anonymously, confidentially and free of charge.
For this purpose, we issue anonymous treatment vouchers, or ABS for short. With an ABS, you can receive treatment free of charge in an outpatient practice of your choice, while retaining your anonymity.