- Tiếng Việt
- Српски језик
For the health care of our patients we depend on the solidary cooperation of physicians. Although we try to keep the bureaucratic effort as low as possible, we know that billing with the ABS is an additional effort.
We ask that patients with ABS not be turned away and thank all cooperating physicians.
If you have any questions about billing, please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
Here is a summary of all the relevant facts about the procedure
- The billing of the outpatient medical services provided is done by submitting the invoice in combination with the ABS filled out by you, to CABL e.V. The association then settles the costs incurred directly with you.
- The basis for calculation is the scale of charges for physicians.
- Please note that invoices and ABS must be submitted within three months of being issued by CABL e.V. or by the expiry date. You will be reimbursed for medically indicated services at 1.0 times the rate of the GOÄ, or at a maximum of 2.0 times the rate of the GOZ.
- The reimbursement of amounts exceeding 500,-€ requires prior consultation and written agreement with the cost bearer, the Clearing House in Leipzig.
- Interpreter:inside services and medication prescriptions can also be covered. If a language mediation is needed, you can contact the association. For medication, you can write a prescription for which CABL e.V. is the cost bearer.
- Patients who come to you with an ABS have been given a pseudonym by us so that their anonymity is preserved. It is therefore fundamentally important that you also use the pseudonym exclusively for your internal data, laboratory requests, prescriptions and correspondence, etc.
- Please always document in your documents contact options to patients (pseudonym and telephone number) for cases of medication warnings or necessary consultations, so that you can reach the patients personally.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
The Anonymous Treatment Certificate (ABS) of the Clearing House and Anonymous Treatment Certificate Leipzig e.V. is intended to enable the medically and ethically required treatment of any person. The ABS works for you similar to a cost transfer statement. After completion of the treatment, you issue the invoice to CABL e.V., which then assumes the costs. The association is funded by the city of Leipzig.
The patients receive the ABS in the consultation hours of the CABL e.V., which are supervised by a doctor and a social worker. In the consultation hours, only the medical necessity of a visit to a doctor is determined and, if necessary, an ABS for the required specialty is issued; no treatment takes place yet.
Patients who come to you with an ABS have usually been given a pseudonym by us so that their anonymity is preserved. It is therefore essential that you also use only the pseudonym for your internal data, laboratory requests, prescriptions and correspondence, etc.
Upon submission of the ABS, you will receive reimbursement for medically indicated services at 1.0 times the rate of the GOÄ, or a maximum of 2.0 times the rate of the GOZ. Reimbursement of amounts exceeding 500€ is only possible in exceptional cases and requires prior consultation with CABL e.V.
Interpreter:inside services and medication prescriptions can also be covered. If a language mediation is needed, you can contact the association. For medications, you can write a prescription for which CABL e.V. is the cost bearer.
For our regular consultation hours, we are dependent on the use of volunteer doctors. If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us.